Join a technology company with a human heartbeat. My client is an award winning customer experience platform that's changing the way people access their Aged Care Services. Their young and vibrant company is on the move. Having obtained industry accolades, unprecedented growth and an impressive brand presence, it is now time to scale up their amazing offering.
They're driven by their vision to be the world’s best platform for elderly people (and their families) to connect with the services they need to live independently. They're a dynamic team of self-starters who are driven each day to be better in both our personal life’s and our professional lives. They're all about the culture of change.
Extending on an already successful brand, the role will be key in helping drive growth across the organisation through the execution and continuous iteration of our marketing strategy. Mandated to help achieve the current growth goals, you'll be an integral part of the team, not only assisting multiple stakeholders but helping execute our growth strategy as well as finding new avenues for growth via product and service offerings.
What will you work on?
- Assist the head of growth to elevate our brand position across the sector through multi-channel marketing activities
- Executing the content strategy built towards new B2B lead-gen and brand recognition
- Help develop consideration assets geared towards nurturing lead, reducing sales cycles and educating prospects
- Continuous improvement to optimize our website and writing blogs for SEO and conversion
- Work with external stakeholders such marketing agency resources as required
- Work closely with cross-functional internal teams such as product and subject matter experts to create, improve, and maintain content to achieve business goals and KPI’s
- Support sales enablement through, asset creation, blogs, EDM’s and presentation development
- Measure and analyse the success of content-based marketing and advertising campaigns
- Identify opportunities for automation and efficiency
We'd love to see in your background:
- B2B marketing experience. Bonus points if you've also worked in SaaS or Healthcare or Age Care, however this is not essential.
- The ability to manage multiple competing deadlines and projects.
- Experience with lead acquisition and lead nurturing through content, thought leadership and marketing automation
- Graphic design, video editing and copywriting skills
- Experience with digital advertising and social media and the ability to work with an agency partner to delvier best results.
- Bonus if you have worked in a cross functional team spanning product, marketing and technology.
What will success look like?:
The successful candidate will be someone who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty in a fast-moving environment. Using their dynamic abilities to work in a rapidly changing market, this person will dig deep into the sector and the challenges it faces, our value proposition and strategy to uncover new opportunities for our product and growth.
Reporting to the COO the ideal candidate will execute the growth strategy whilst providing invaluable input and insights along the way.
Get excited, you're about to fall in love with:
- Joining a technology company with a human heartbeat. Embark on truly meaningful work as you improve the service delivery for some of our most vulnerable communities in aged care and disability services
- Joining a remote-first workforce, giving you the ability to work from anywhere in Australia
- A leadership team that are a PR person's dream. They're highly engaging, articulate, passionate and have a strong 'why'.
- Forming part of the initial team and helping to build a mission-driven business from the ground up.
This is the kind of purposeful role that goes quickly.