A L E G A L F I R M W I T H A B E A U T I F U L C U L T U R E ✨
This is a business that was started from a genuine desire to help people in need, and this intention runs through their core. Based on the GC (although the role can be executed from Brisbane) we're looking for a Marketing Manager to lead a team of two, and enter the business at a pivotal time as they overhaul the brand and redefine customer experience.
Whilst previous legal experience would be great, experience in any industry that's highly competitive with a fixed market share would be highly, highly regarded.
A snapshot on the role:
- Gold Coast based team, & the role can either be executed from the Gold Coast or from WeWork in Brisbane
- Lead a Digital Specialist & Marketing Coordinator, with some additional agency support as required
- Pull together the marketing strategy, using your background in above the line, local area marketing to drive acquisitions and elevate the end-to-end customer experience
- Select & implement a CRM, and change manage the process get it humming
- Drive a data-driven marketing culture of innovation and accountability.
A little on you:
- You consider yourself a generalist, and thrive on managing multiple, competing projects. You're not a digital specialist, however you're certainly digitally literate enough to lead a digital expert
- You've got a growth mindset and a huger for personal development. You love to challenge and be challenged and need a role with a remit to break the status quo
- You're a strong collaborator who loves feedback. You're not precious about your development areas and drink in feedback from internal ad external partners like a sponge.
- You've got at least a couple of years of people leadership under your belt, and your referees would describe you as having a talent for training and engaging others
- You've come from an extremely competitive industry and understand the challenges of a fixed market size
- You've managed upwards of $1 mil marketing spend
Some perks of the role include:
- A culture where people stay long term, not only because there's a high value on personal development and performance based incentives, but because the business was built from a strong desire to be of service.
- A remit where breaking the status quo is not only permitted, but expected.
- Joining the team during a brand overhaul, CRM implementation and ripe business appetite for deep dives into what's working an what's not. Sound like a great time to have an impact? Correct.
- Flexibility to deliver the role from the Coast or from Brisbane
- A salary of $110-130K
Interested? Apply today, this one won't be inn market long.
The Talent Connective is a profit-for-purpose recruitment firm and certified B Corporation. In partnership with The Hunger Project Australia, every placement we make helps communities in India, Africa & Bangladesh.