This dream team are definitely one to watch from Queensland's tech start-up ecosystem. They've an amazing EdTech platform that's expanding across Australia, the UK and Europe. Join a team that's passionate about enhancing the way education is delivered, and surround yourself with people who are passionate, hungry, authentic and ready for growth.
Customer Success is vital to the business' long-term success and profitability. This key role is focused on helping university adoption rates and achievement of goals and success with the platform. As the best person for the job, you've got a burning desire to work a tech platform that helps people to finish their degrees, and to be a part of a growing tech start-up.
You can look forward to:
- Joining a remote-first business. You can work from the office as & when you need.
- Forming part of a team that thrives on diversity and innovation. Ideas are championed & input is valued
- Working in an early stage EdTech start-up. As someone who values rapid pace of change and innovation, you feel right at home
- Forming and maintaining longstanding relationships with university partners, helping to maximise their use of the platform and increase student retention & engagement.
What you will be doing?
- Managing a portfolio of university customers across Australia & helping them to achieve maximum ROI from the platform and improve learning outcomes for students
- Developing an understanding of key partners’ business drivers and challenges, proactively offering insights and solutions to meet those needs through effective use product and service offerings, promoting innovation and best practice.
- Serving as a partner advocate by providing feedback to the product and engineering team to improving the platform and better solve our partner’s challenges.
- Participating in team projects that support the goals and initiatives of the department.
- Working on team projects such as email content, documentation of practices and contributing to the book of business.
What do you need to know/ have?
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand partner needs, explain complex issues in relatable terms and adapt your tone according to the stakeholder.
- Enthusiasm about education and technology with demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly at multiple levels of an organisation.
- Excellent interpersonal and eloquent writing skills.
- Ability to prioritise, multitask, and perform effectively under pressure.
- A results-driven attitude, a bias for learning and sharing, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing the environment.
- Experience in Customer Success or Project Management is desired but not required.
This is a team that believes in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. They champion hiring a diverse workforce and cultivating diversity within the practices.