This is a role for someone hungry to be a part of the scaling process, not content with BAU. This is a chance to join one of Deloitte's tech fast 50 start ups, and a chance to champion the strategic growth of a home grown QLD enterprise technology business. My client has created a procurement software solution that is quickly growing it's presence through tier 1 enterprise organisations, primarily in the construction and engineering space.
This is a role for a Product Marketing Specialist with technology marketing experience to create and manage the content, messaging and storytelling for the platform and contribute to the overall go-to-market strategy.
- Develop product positioning, messaging, and collateral assets that will create differentiation in a rapidly evolving market
- Work with your product team members to make sure we translate product capabilities into features, benefits, and value propositions for customers.
- Work directly with marketing to develop a content plan for media/PR programs to generate interest in the product portfolio. Work with the teams to deliver compelling assets to key stakeholders including sales collateral, white papers, website, email, social, video, newsletters, blog posts, speaking opportunities, webinars, etc.
- Develop compelling content to support the sales cycle and develop competitive analysis reports to support overall go-to-market strategy.
- Lead sales enablement initiatives to support the sales team on the product vision, messaging, market positioning, product capabilities, competitive and effective solution selling techniques. Support sales and field teams through direct sales support and assistance with tender responses.
- You have a background in Product Marketing, ideally in Software or Construction
- You love metrics and numbers, especially SaaS metrics, usage patterns, lead conversions, and pipeline analysis. Dig deep to obtain and analyze data and use it to inform your planning and confirm your decisions
- You're an advanced-level user of the Microsoft Office suite and the Adobe Suite and have video production experience. Working knowledge of analytics tools and/or MySQL will be highly regarded.
- Defining and presenting innovative ideas to the product and marketing teams and get buy-in to support your big ideas.
- You’re passionate about evangelizing and sharing product knowledge, engaging with any audience, and discussing core value propositions to both business and technical audiences as needed. You are second to none in writing, presentation and evangelism skills.
- You are a product, market, and competitive expert - the go to resource for executives and key internal teams including sales, marketing and products for your deep understanding of the product portfolio and advice.
Interested? Apply today. Questions? Contact email@example.com