Our client is one of Australia's best known & well loved brands. They've got an appetite for innovation, fresh ideas and the odd cheeky marketing campaign.
A role has opened up for a strong mid level UX UI Designer, forming part of the wider CX team. No stranger to Design Thinking/Human Centred Design principles, this is a role for someone with an eye for great UI concepts as well as a strong focus on usability & conversions.
You can look forward to:
- Designing in-house for one band with a large product portfolio, ensuring you still get variety in your role
- The opportunity to work on amazing projects, with some product lines undergoing a complete end-to-end evaluation
- A business with a solid commitment to work-life balance
- Working within a wider customer experience team of 5-6, ensuring loads of opportunity for collaboration & support
- The chance to work in a very customer focused business, mid transformation, with loads of exciting projects to get stuck into.
Your role would involve:
- Develop user interface specifications, including wireframes and prototypes (high and low fidelity) and UI design mock-ups.
- Design engaging high fidelity UI experiences for digital products to maximise customer engagement and usability across a range of devices.
- Partnering closely with technology, product, and business teams to co-design feasible, practical and cost-effective customer-centric digital solutions
- Using qualitative and quantitative research insights to inform direction, while maintaining design consistency.
- Work closely with our customer research and project teams to derive key data and learn, adapt and iterate new designs.
- Gathering and understanding business requirements through preparing and facilitating small workshops and meetings with internal stakeholders.
- Influencing the adoption of Design Thinking/Human Centred Design capability across the business to identify and solve customer problems
A little on what your experience to date has covered:
- Proficiency in producing wireframes and interactive prototypes of various levels of fidelity (eg. Adobe XD, Invision, Axure or similar).
- Proficiency in using design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD and Adobe Creative Suite
- Great communication skills and the ability to present your ideas and designs clearly with various internal stakeholders (product, engineers, BAs, senior management, peers). you can confidently and articulately through written documentation, presentations and small workshop facilitation.
- Experience in designing for multiple devices and operating systems.
- Exposure to A/B testing & how to design for optimisation
- Experience working in a lean Agile/Scrum development environment and JIRA; working with multidisciplinary teams, participating in agile ceremonies, evaluating services through retrospectives, continuous improvement through testing and iteration, etc.
Sound like you? Apply today.