Passion for tech start-ups? This is a cracking, Brisbane based, global HR SaaS platform that's feature rich and equipped to enable businesses with an end-to-end HR & rostering solution. This tech company is 4 years into their start-up journey and ready to on-board an addition to their Customer Success team who has a passion for tech, people solutions and personal results.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, your role will oversee a portfolio of customers from on-boarding & implementation and ongoing throughout their lifetime as a customer. This is a role for a proactive CSM who thoroughly enjoys Account Management, and has a strength for understanding patterns in data and usage rates. Your role is to ensure customers get maximum usage and service levels from the platform.
As the best person for the job, you've got a burning desire to build something, and be a part of a growing tech scale-up. You thrive on identifying patterns, developing processes, and love the idea of being a part of the founding team. Surround yourself with people who are passionate, hungry, authentic and ready for growth.
T H I S R O L E I S F O R S O M E O N E W H O:
- Loves the grit, the thrill & excitement of tech start-ups & scale-ups, and wants to play a key role in the Customer Success function.
- Is analytical, and can see trends in the reports & data sets to feed through to the product team
- Is customer-centric, possibly having some account management history previously
- Is very comfortable managing senior stakeholders & clients
- Understands how to translate patterns of data to the product team
Y O U ' L L L O V E :
- Working with a product that is truly best in class; an end-to end HR & time and attendance product with AI & ML features that are truly incredible
- A team dynamic that's banter-rich, and a team hungry to build something collaboratively
- Playing a pivotal role in renewals, adoption rates and customer satisfaction
- Combining your analytical & process driven brain with a passion for developing long term customer relationships
Y O U R R O L E W I L L C O V E R :
- Account management for existing customers, and acting as the key contact for the platform after implementation
- Distilling feedback to the product team, ensuring the data is meaningful & usable for feature requests, bug fixes, and trend analysis
- Identifying when further client training is required to ensure adoption rates are maintained
- Championing & negotiating customer renewals & contracts for existing customers
Want to play a key part in growing a global HR SaaS platform? Apply today.