Passion for tech start-ups? This is a cracking, Brisbane based, global HR SaaS platform that's feature rich and equipped to enable businesses with an end-to-end HR & rostering solution. This tech company is 4 years into their start-up journey and ready to on-board an addition to their sales team who has a passion for tech, people solutions and personal results.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, your role as Partner Channel Manager will be to extend upon the portfolio of B2B referral partners. This is a role for a proactive Partner Channel Manager who thoroughly enjoys developing out new markets, and gets a kick out of building long term partnerships.
As the best person for the job, you've got a burning desire to build something, and be a part of a growing tech scale-up. You thrive on relationship building, and love the idea of being a part of the founding team. Surround yourself with people who are passionate, hungry, authentic and ready for growth.
T H I S R O L E I S F O R S O M E O N E W H O:
- Loves the grit, the thrill & excitement of tech start-ups & scale-ups, and wants to play a key role in the Partner Channel function.
- Is experienced in building out new relationships, or has existing networks within mid tier accounting firms, consultancies or software companies
- Is passionate about selling a great solution, and wants to sign their name to a product they're proud of
- Is a hunter by nature, and not reliant on a heavy marketing function to or warm portfolio to get a result
Y O U ' L L L O V E :
- Working with a product that is truly best in class; an end-to end HR & time and attendance product with AI & ML features that are truly incredible
- A team dynamic that's banter-rich, and a team hungry to build something collaboratively
- Some great partnerships in place already for you to leverage
- Entry into a business where progression is definitely on the table. As the first person in the Partner Channel team you've got a good shot at leading out the function as they grow
Y O U R R O L E W I L L C O V E R :
- Establishing relationships and referral partnerships with mid tier accounting, software and consultancy firms
- Setting out the strategy for your success and defining your territory plan
- Looking after existing partnerships and increasing yield where possible
- Maximising revenue opportunities through key partnerships
Want to play a key part in growing a global HR SaaS platform? Apply today.