This is a role for someone hungry to be a part of the scaling process, not content with BAU. This is a chance to join one of Deloitte's tech fast 50 start ups, and a chance to champion the strategic growth of a home grown QLD enterprise technology business. My client has created a procurement software solution that is quickly growing it's presence through tier 1 enterprise organisations, primarily in the construction and engineering space.
As the right person, your background might include:
- Software sales, either as a BDR looking for the next step, or as a BDM looking to be a part of something agile and growing
- Procurement or construction/engineering management, looking for a side step into solution selling
We're looking for a Business Development Manager who can:
- Identify and proactively engage prospective enterprise customers, maintaining those relationships through the sales process, managing multiple stakeholders
- Present software demonstrations through procurement channels, as well as C-Level executives
- Utilise their consultative, solution selling background to solving business challenges
You can look forward to:
- Exceptional culture and a team committed to a great growing collectively
- Joining a business with successive years of great runs on the board, but not so mature that your work won't have impact. Play a key role in their next phase of growth
- Working with a tech driven business and selling a cutting edge product that's had excellent market response
- Great commission structure & base commensurate to a seasoned professional.
Interested? Apply today. Have questions? Reach out to Emily Haydon on 0418 487 474 or email@example.com