Our client is a national household favourite and a QLD great. A global brand with resources and scope, yet nimble and resourceful enough to see the direct result of your efforts. If client side is our jam, and you want to work on one massive client and really focus on results - Keep Reading.
This role is for a Performance Media Specialist, specifically focused on Display, Social, Video & Remarketing.
- Working in a big business with the hunger and agility of a small business
- A great team or high performers and all-round great sports. Expect both collaboration & great laughs
- A company wide commitment to work life balance and ensuring you have a life both in & out of work
- A business with a solid investment in career development
- All of the best tools - ensuring your skills stay up to date
- A healthy salary package :)
Once appointed your role scope would cover:
- Planning, execution and optimisation of social, online video, performance display and remarketing activity
- Implementation, trafficking, optimisation and pacing of programmatic campaigns to deliver targets based on allocated budgets
- Optimisation and ongoing testing of landing pages, ad creative & targeting
- Competitor activity and analysis to uncover opportunities to gain market share.
- Work collaboratively across marketing teams to share insights and provide audience segmentation recommendations that inform
the creative strategy for our campaigns across digital channels.
- Liaise with internal analytics experts to expand and refine our media targeting strategy to deliver excellent customer experiences
We'd love to see the following in your background:
- Experience in digital marketing, with a focus on programmatic media, working with large 1st party data sets and
- Adwords qualifications or demonstrated equivalent experience with Display and Retargeting through either the GDN or a DSP
- Proven experience implementing complex social & display campaigns for ideally large brands with sizeable budgets
- Proficiency with DV360, Campaign Manager, YouTube, Facebook ads, SA360, GA.
- Ability to pull reports and extract compelling actionable insights rapidly, from both ad platforms and analytics tools.
- Microsoft Excel skills highly regarded; e.g. experience analysing large data sets to find conclusions using Excel pivot tables
Want in? Apply today, or for further Q's contact Emily Haydon on 048 487 474 or firstname.lastname@example.org