Our client is a national household favourite and a QLD great. This rapidly growing digital business is a national brand with resources and scope, yet nimble and resourceful enough to see the direct result of your efforts. If client side is our jam, and you want to work on one massive client and really focus on results - Keep Reading.
This newly created role for a Senior SEO Specialist is flexible in scope, meaning we could happy appoint a very experienced Technical SEO specialist, or just as happily appoint someone with a couple of years of SEO under their belt with a great personality & passion for the industry.
- Working in a big business with the hunger and agility of a small business
- A great team or high performers and all-round great sports. Expect both collaboration & great laughs
- A company wide commitment to work life balance and ensuring you have a life both in & out of work
- A business with a solid investment in career development
- All of the best tools - ensuring your skills stay up to date
Once appointed your role scope would cover:
- Measurement, monitoring and maximisation of organic search traffic.
- Recommending and implementing onsite and offsite improvements to the website and other web assets.
- Being the internal champion for accessibility, mobile-usability and site-speed as it relates to organic traffic movement.
- Providing SEO guidance as part of the development of new products, or changes to existing sites and products.
- Collaborating with colleagues responsible for content, design, and development to deliver World-class SEO performance with a focus on driving real business outcomes.
- Monitoring website speed metrics and working with design and development team members to drive ongoing improvements
- Audit and update pages’ meta data and Schema markup as needed.
We'd love to see the following in your background:
- A track record of producing actionable recommendations and successful SEO outcomes in competitive niches
- Strong understanding of core search engine concepts - crawling, indexing, ranking signals ect
- Experience with a variety of SEO and Analytics tools, such as Screaming Frog, SEMrush, ahrefs, Moz, Searchmetrics, BrightEdge, Google Search Console, PageSpeed Insights, Lighthouse, the Chrome UX report, AWR Cloud, Authority Labs, WebPageTest, or relevant equivalents.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS, and how these can affect search engine crawling, and SEO performance
- Demonstrated experience with Technical SEO audits and optimisation strategies
- Familiarity with Agile development practices in a digital marketing environment is a bonus
Want in? Apply today, or for further Q's contact Emily Haydon on 048 487 474 or firstname.lastname@example.org