Our client is a QLD favourite, well known for having the resources & scope of a large corporate, but the agility & flexibility of a start up. They've got an appetite for innovation, fresh ideas and the odd cheeky marketing campaign.
A role has opened up for a UX Designer, forming part of the wider CX team. No stranger to Design Thinking/Human Centred Design principles, you'll be working across end to end design, from research, testing inception, development, execution and analysis of usage & engagement.
Your role would involve:
- Influencing the adoption of Design Thinking/Human Centred Design capability across the business to identify and solve customer problems
- Develop user interface specifications, including wireframes and prototypes (high and low fidelity) and UI design mock-ups.
- Design engaging high fidelity UI experiences for our digital products to maximise customer engagement and usability across a range of devices.
- Partnering closely with technology, product, and business teams to co-design feasible, practical and cost-effective customer-centric digital solutions
- Using qualitative and quantitative research insights to inform direction, while maintaining design consistency.
- Work closely with our customer research and project teams to derive key data and learn, adapt and iterate new designs.
- Gathering and understanding business requirements through preparing and facilitating small workshops and meetings with internal stakeholders.
A little on what your experience to date has covered:
- An understanding of, and ability to use, the principles of Design Thinking, Human Centred Design and Human Computer Interaction.
- Proficiency in producing wireframes and interactive prototypes of various levels of fidelity (eg. Adobe XD, Invision, Axure or similar).
- Proficiency in using design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD and Adobe Creative Suite
- Great communication skills and he ability to present your ideas and designs clearly and effectively to the business.
- The ability to effectively engage and communicate with various internal stakeholders (product, engineers, BAs, senior management, peers) confidently and articulately through written documentation, presentations and small workshop facilitation.
- Personal experience with usability testing or customer research activities, or in working closely with an internal or external UX researcher (online and/or in labs)
- Experience in designing for multiple devices and operating systems.
- Experience in A/B testing to optimise digital experiences.
- Experience working in a lean Agile/Scrum development environment and JIRA; working with multidisciplinary teams, participating in agile ceremonies, evaluating services through retrospectives, continuous improvement through testing and iteration, etc.
You can look forward to:
- Commitment to diversity, inclusion and development, with support from the top;
- An Inclusive Culture that supports a work-life balance philosophy;
- You will have the opportunity to join an exciting and growing business and play a pivotal role in its continued success and development;
- Comprehensive range of employee benefits including: Additional leave; Insurance discounts; Income protection insurance;
- The chance to work in a very customer focused business, mid transformation, with loads of exciting projects to get stuck into.
Sound like you? Apply today.