Our client is a QLD technology favourite, best known as a Deloitte Fast 50 and winner of the Lord Mayer's business Awards. Their first platform turned heads in the SME market, now they're well underway into building their presence at Enterprise level.
A role has opened up for their first Senior UX Designer, forming part of the wider Product team. This role is the guardian of the style guide, the glue that aligns the platform across functional areas. As the first UX Designer in the team, this is a spot for someone who can bring their peers in the product team on a design journey, to a unified goal. It's also a great role for someone with a UX Lead role in their sights, as the ideal person will also build out the UX team as they grow.
To thrive in this role, you'll need:
- A product based UX & UI background and experience working in a fast growing businesses
- A level of comfort with pace - scale ups can be incredibly fast moving beasts.
- A good history in end to end UX, from research to prototypes
- A great disposition for bringing people along on the journey, internally, your peers love working with UX
Your role would involve:
- Working with the Head of Product to determine the priorities for UX
- Standardising the UI and working through the style guide to ensure it's right for the product
- Creating an intuitive & seamless experience for end users
- Becoming the guardian of the style guide, working with functional teams to align design objectives
You can look forward to:
- Working in a product lead organisation with an appetite to move quickly on great ideas
- Joining a cracking technology scale up and play a pivotal role in its continued success and development;
- A great culture, where people are truly valued and it's all hands on deck
- A genuine opportunity to grow out your leadership skills and expand into a UX Lead position
- Knowing you've contributed to a product that's relatively new to market, with loads of great features to be released
Sound like you? Apply today.